- Character cottage in central Stamford
- Two double bedrooms
- Two reception rooms
- Large family bathroom
- Established front & rear gardens & patio
A fantastic opportunity to acquire an attractive stone-built cottage, sitting mid-terrace in the sought after location of Ryhall Road in Stamford, close to local facilities, amenities and transport links. Fig Tree Cottage retains original character features throughout.
A fantastic opportunity to acquire an attractive stone-built cottage, sitting mid-terrace in the sought after location of Ryhall Road in Stamford, close to local facilities, amenities and transport links. Fig Tree Cottage retains original character features throughout including exposed beams to ceiling and with accommodation comprising; an entrance hallway with stair to the first floor, a sitting room/snug, formal open-plan living & dining room, kitchen/breakfast and family bathroom. On the first floor there are two double bedrooms.
Entrance - Entered via part glazed timber door directly in to the living room
Living Room - 3.58m x 3.58m (11'9 x 11'9)
Dining Room - 2.74m x 2.67m (9 x 8'9)
Kitchen - 4.83m x 1.63m (2.49m max) (15'10 x 5'4 (8'2) maximum
Bathroom - 2.82m x 1.60m (9'3 x 5'3)
First Floor Landing - 1.80m x 0.79m (5'11 x 2'7 (including stairs)
Bedroom One - 3.71m x 3.20m (12'2 x 10'6)
Bedroom Two - 2.77m x 2.69m (9'1 x 8'10)
The property is set back from the road and accessed via a gated entrance through established enclosed gardens.
To the rear, the gardens are mainly laid to lawn, bordered by mature shrubs plants and hedging. There is also a patio seating area adjacent to the property. There is gated access over two neighbouring properties' gardens to a shared passage leading to the street.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Property Ref: 92042_HUC102485
2 Bedroom Character Property | £250,000
An ideal opportunity to acquire a lovely character cottage, situated on the ever popular Church Street in Market Deeping...
Land | Guide Price £275,000
PLOT OF LAND - Located inbetween 33 The Village and 1 Moggswell Lane, Orton Longueville Peterborough PE2 7DP - Outline p...
4 Bedroom Semi-Detached House | £285,000
A fantastic opportunity to acquire a semi-detached family home, situated in the popular area of Orton Northgate, close t...