Talk To Us About Your Mortgage
We understand, securing a mortgage can be stressfull. We've been helping home-movers and first-time buyers find suitable mortgage products for over a decade. We compare thousands of products from a large panel of trusted lenders to find a deal that suits your wants and needs.
Unlike many other estate agents, our mortgage advisors are in-house and dedicated to taking the time to listen to your individual needs and circumstances; so you're getting a truly pesonal service.
Please feel free to arrange an appointment with one of our Mortgage Consultants, who are ready to help. Contact your local branch here.
What our Mortgage Consultants do for you
- Search thousands of mortgage deals, allowing us to recommend the right mortgage for you based on your needs and circumstances
- Take care of all your mortgage and protection needs, whether you buy a property through us or not
- Aim to save you money on the property you choose to buy by negotiating directly with the vendor*
- We have a great relationship with trusted lenders, giving us access at times to exclusive deals
*Applies when the property is for sale with another estate agent and we do not act for the vendor.
We pledge that as a lifetime member you will never have to pay another broker fee to us again for mortgage advice, no matter how many times you move or re-mortgage your existing home.*
You’ll always have access to our advice, you’ll get a discount on our conveyancing service when you start to look for a new home and should you decide to sell with us, you’ll get a discount on our estate agency fees too.
To enjoy all the benefits that being a Lifetime Member brings, ring any of our branches to book a mortgage and protection appointment with a Mortgage Consultant – you can be confident that we are here to help you with all of your mortgage & protection needs, whenever you want, regardless of whether you buy a house through us or not.
*A Lifetime fee may be payable upon mortgage application, as well as an administration fee. The total fee payable will depend on your circumstances. Your mortgage consultant will explain any fees applicable in your initial appointment.
Try Our Comparison Service...
We will compare your chosen mortgage against our panel of selected lenders. This means that:
- We will review what you are able to borrow
- Your monthly payments could be lower (e.g. reduced fees, shorter terms, or lower interest rate) saving you money
We can take all the details of your current mortgage and research from our panel of selected lenders to ensure your mortgage is not costing you more than it should do. And remember:
- We have access to a large panel of selected lenders
- We are regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority giving you peace of mind