Whether you're buying your first home, or just looking to move then we are here to help you.
Arrange an appointment with our in-branch Mortgage Consultant and we can discuss the range of services we provide.
Our Ready2Move service
Don't let your dream home slip away! Get organised and have your arrangements already in place with our Ready2Move service.
Being confident of what you can potentially borrow (subject to status and lender criteria) is the first step towards buying a new property. By doing this before you find it will show sellers that you are serious about buying their home.
Information Service - if you're thinking of moving
We will provide you with advice and information about all the costs and charges involved when buying a new home and discuss how we might be able to help you save money, for example by reducing fees, shorter terms, or a lower interest rate. This means that:
• You will know what it will cost you to move
• You will know how much you can afford to borrow
• You will know what your monthly costs will be (subject to any interest rate change)
Comparison Service - if you have already chosen a mortgage
We will compare your chosen mortgage against our panel of selected lenders. This means that:
• We will review what you are able to borrow
• Your monthly payments could be lower (e.g. reduced fees, shorter terms, or lower interest rate) saving you money
Re-mortgage Service - if you have decided not to move
We can take all the details of your current mortgage and research from our panel of selected lenders to ensure your mortgage is not costing you more than it should do. And remember:
• We have access to a large panel of selected lenders
• We are regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority giving you peace of mind
Our commitment to you as a Lifetime Member means:
• We will search our panel of carefully selected lenders to find the right deal to best suit you, both now and in the future.
• We have established links with major lenders, giving us access at times to exclusive mortgage deals which we will offer to you (subject to status and lender criteria).
• We will take away all of the hard work involved in getting a mortgage and we will also give you access to a dedicated coordinator, who will keep you updated on the progress of your mortgage.
• Once you have completed your mortgage, we will ensure that we contact you when your scheme is up for renewal to help you find the best deal available to you from our panel of selected lenders at that time.
Recommend a friend:
Every time you recommend a friend who successfully completes a mortgage with us we will pay you £100 in the month following the legal completion of the new mortgage, provided they have advised the Customer Service Team or Mortgage Consultant at the outset.
When you need to arrange your next mortgage:
Before you begin to look for a new home, call your mortgage consultant to find out how much you may be able to borrow and what price range you can look at.