- Beautifully presented throughout.
- Three reception rooms.
- Double garage.
- Stunning landscaped gardens.
- Contemporary feel throughout.
- Gated development.
- Two en-suites and family bathroom.
A beautiful stone built contemporary detached property on a gated development. Improved throughout and set in beautiful gardens and briefly comprises of three receptions rooms, large entrance hallway, kitchen/breakfast room, utility room, 4 double bedrooms, 2 en-suites and family bathroom.
The property is entered via a spacious entrance hall with a central staircase and galleried landing above. Engineered oak flooring access through to the reception rooms, kitchen and cloakroom.
The cloakroom is situated at the front of the property with a two piece suite, coving to ceiling, recessed spotlights.
The sitting room is situated at the right hand side of the property and is triple aspect with windows overlooking the front and side gardens and patio doors giving access to the garden, engineered oak flooring, and feature fireplace with wood burning stove. There are two further reception rooms at the rear of the property one is currently being used as a home office which has oak flooring and a window overlooking the landscaped gardens. The other being a spacious dining room with a box bay window to the rear aspect overlooking the rear garden and also has engineered oak flooring.
The kitchen is well appointed with a range of base and wall units in a modern shaker style with granite worktops over and integrated appliances including a dishwasher, two fridges, a freezer and a range cooker. There is a circular island with granite worktop and cupboards underneath plus power access. From the kitchen at the rear of the property there is a spacious utility room fitted with a range of base and wall units complimenting the kitchen, space and plumbing for appliances, window to the rear and a door giving access to the garden from the side aspect.
On the first floor there is a spacious galleried landing with space for a seating area, window overlooking the front garden and benefitting from a good-sized airing cupboard. From the galleried landing there is access into four double bedrooms, two at the front of property overlooking the front garden and the guest and master bedroom at the rear of the property. The guest bedroom has a great view of the rear garden and a recently refitted en-suite shower room which is fitted with a three-piece suite including a corner shower cubicle and extensive tiling. The master bedroom has a range of fitted wardrobes, windows to both side and rear aspect overlooking the gardens and a large en-suite which boasts access to a three-piece suite including a large corner shower cubicle and extensive tiling. There is also a family bathroom which has been recently refitted with a four piece suite including a bath and shower cubicle, storage and window to rear.
Outside the property is approached via a gated driveway leading to a further gravel driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles and a beautiful landscaped front garden with mature beds and lawn area. The front garden also overlooks the further amenity space which is full of mature trees and plants. Where there is access to the double garage with two barn style doors, there is power and light in the garage and storage in the eves. The rear garden is beautifully landscaped in three separate areas with a large lawn area, surrounded by mature beds and hedging, a patio seating area with olive trees and integrated lighting and a further utility area which is perfect for storage.
The property is in a residential area and has great access to schools, shops and amenities. The property is in close proximity to the City Centre which offers an extensive range of educational, recreational and retail opportunities. The mainline train station offers fast and frequent links to London's Kings Cross with a journey time of approximately fifty minutes by high-speed rail making the ideal location for commuters. The property is well placed for easy access to the A1, A604, A14 and A47.
Entrance hall 16ft5 x 11ft4
Cloakroom 6ft4 x 2ft8
Kitchen 14ft 4 x 13ft1
Dining room 14ft7 x 14ft7 (into bay window)
Utility room 12ft6 x 7ft
Sitting room 12ft9 x 23ft4
Study 12ft3 x 7ft10
Galleried landing 18ft7 x 13ft8
Master bedroom 16ft8 x 12ft10
En-suite 10ft5 x 5ft11
Bedroom two (guest bedroom) 12ft5 x 17ft
En-suite 5ft x 5ft4
Family bathroom 10ft5 x 7ft3
Bedroom 3 16ft9 x 8ft 3
Bedroom four 12ft10 x 10ft 4
Garage 18ft x 18ft 7
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Property Ref: 92042_HUC102978
4 Bedroom Detached House | £650,000
Beautifully presented detached property situated in the sought after area of Cherry Orton Road, Orton Waterville. The pr...
3 Bedroom Detached House | Offers in excess of £685,000
A well-presented chalet style property located in the sought after area of Longthorpe Village. The property offers a wea...
6 Bedroom Detached House | £695,000
A spacious detached property in the sought after location of Orton Longueville, offering spacious contemporary accommoda...