- Well-presented four bedroom detached family home
- Sought after Werrington location
- Driveway with parking for four cars
- Double garage with office
- Ideally situated for Cuckoos Hollow
- Good-sized rear garden
- Two bathrooms including en-suite to the master
A well-presented family home in the sought after location, Werrington. Great access to schools and amenities including cuckoos hollow lake. Comprising of 2 reception rooms, kitchen, utility room, WC, 4 good-sized bedrooms, en-suite, family bathroom, large garden, driveway & double garage with office
Situated in the sought after location of Werrington this beautifully presented detached family home
has great access to local schools and amenities and is a short walk to Cuckoos Hollow.
The property is entered via a spacious entrance hall with doors off to the Sitting room, Dining room,
Kitchen and WC, there are also stairs which gives access to the first floor. The sitting room is dual
aspect with a large bay window which overlooks the front garden and French doors which give access out to the rear garden and patio area. The sitting room spans the width of the property and has a feature fireplace with inset wood burning stove.
The dining room sits in the centre of the property and is a great-size, with wooden effect flooring,
space for dining furniture and a window with views over the rear garden.
The kitchen sits to the side of the property and has a range of wooden effect base and wall units with tiled flooring and window to the rear of the property. The kitchen has a range of appliances including; oven and electric hob with extractor hood over and integrated dish washer. From the kitchen there is a utility room which has complimenting base and wall units to the kitchen, a sink and space for appliances.
From the entrance hall is a contemporary downstairs WC with two piece suite.
On the first floor the galleried landing gives access to four good-sized bedrooms three of which sit at
the rear of the property and have views over the rear garden and one sitting to the front of the
The master bedroom is a fantastic size and has access to a contemporary en-suite shower room with
three piece suite including corner shower cubicle, tiled flooring and part tiled walls.
On the first floor there is also access to a family bathroom with three piece suite including bath tub.
The family bathroom has tiled flooring and part tiled walls.
Outside the property is entered via a hardstanding driveway leading to the double garage which
provides off-road parking for several cars. Inside the garage is a good sized office space which can be
accessed from the rear garden providing the perfect space to work from home but is also flexible
with its usage and could be utilised as a workshop, studio etc. subject to the purchasers
The front garden sits to the left of the driveway and is mainly laid to lawn with a variety of shrubs,
borders and hedging.
The sunny rear garden is of a good-size and is mainly laid to lawn with a variety of seating areas including a large sandstone patio area which gives access into the sitting room through the French doors which creates the perfect space for outdoor-indoor living. The garden offers a variety of mature shrubs, borders, plants and trees and is enclosed by fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Property Ref: 92042_HUC102697
4 Bedroom Detached House | Guide Price £425,000
A well-presented detached property in the sought after village of Eye, briefly comprising of 3 reception rooms, 4 double...
5 Bedroom Detached House | Offers in excess of £400,000
A beautifully presented five bedroom detached property in the sought after location of Hampton in Peterborough, close to...
4 Bedroom Detached House | Guide Price £450,000
A spacious detached property with some original features including stained glass windows, picture rails and cornicing in...
4 Bedroom Detached House | Offers in excess of £450,000
Coming soon… a beautifully presented and spacious 4 bedroom detached family home in the sought after location of Hampton...
2 Bedroom Lodge | £450,000
A fantastic opportunity to acquire an Eco modular, single story dwelling in a tucked away location set in generous groun...