- Good-sized three bedroom detached property
- Corner plot
- Three reception rooms including conservatory
- Driveway and garage
- Sought after location
A well-presented three bedroom detached property situated on a corner plot in Werrington, briefly comprising of 3 reception rooms including conservatory, downstairs cloakroom, kitchen, 3 good-sized bedrooms, en-suite, family bathroom, driveway and garage.
The property is entered via a storm porch into the entrance hall, with door off to the kitchen and reception rooms. There is also access to the downstairs cloakroom at the front of the property.
The sitting room is dual aspect with window overlooking the front garden, and doors through to the conservatory and dining room. The conservatory sits at the rear of the property overlooking the rear garden and has doors to the rear patio.
There is also a dining room at the rear of property accessed both from the kitchen and the sitting room. The dining room is a good-sized with a window overlooking the rear of the property. The kitchen sits at the front of the property and is fitted with a range of base and wall units and fitted appliances with a door to the side aspect of the property.
On the first floor the landing gives access to three good-sized bedrooms, two of which are situated at the rear and one to the front of the property, a good-sized family bathroom and en-suite to the master bedroom.
Outside the property sits on a corner plot with a good-sized front garden with a pathway leading to the front door, and has access to a driveway which sits to the side of the property which leads to a single garage.
The rear garden is a good-size with patio area, mainly laid to lawn with shrubs and borders.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Property Ref: 92042_HUC103035
3 Bedroom Semi-Detached Bungalow | £285,000
A fantastic opportunity to acquire a three bedroom property which has been updated and improved throughout by the curren...
3 Bedroom Semi-Detached House | £250,000
** UNDER OFFER** A fantastic three bedroom semi-detached property within walking distance to the town centre providing o...
4 Bedroom Terraced House | £325,000
Well-presented and spacious townhouse in the sought after location of Hampton vale. The property benefits from open plan...