- Well presented detached family home
- Four bedrooms
- Refitted kitchen and bathroom
- Open-plan flexible reception rooms
- Large private well maintained rear gardens
- Double garage and driveway
A detached family home situated in a quiet cul-de-sac close to Longthorpe Green and well presented throughout. The property briefly comprises of a kitchen, dining room, living room, playroom, conservatory, downstairs cloakroom, four bedrooms.........
A detached family home situated in a quiet cul-de-sac close to Longthorpe Green and well presented throughout. The property briefly comprises of a kitchen, dining room, living room, playroom, conservatory, downstairs cloakroom, four bedrooms and a family bathroom.
The property is entered via the entrance hall with the stairs leading up to the first floor and downstairs cloakroom. To the left is the kitchen which has a range of refitted base and wall units, integrated appliances and a door providing access to outside. To the right is the playroom which could also be utilised as a study/home office. Located to the rear of the property is the large open planning living room which has a door accessing the garden and an open entrance into a dining area. Off the dining area is the large conservatory.
On the first floor are three double bedrooms, single bedroom and family bathroom which has also been refitted.
To the front is a paved double driveway leading to a double garage fitted with an electric door and well maintained front garden. To the left is gated access leading to the rear garden. The large private rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with a raised deck and pergola ideal for alfresco dining. The double garage can also be accessed via a door from the garden.
Rooms & Measurements
Playroom - 7' 4" x 7' 2"
Kitchen - 12' 2" x 8' 6"
Lounge - 15' x 13' 2"
Dining Room - 11' 4" x 8' 6"
Conservatory - 12' 4" x 7' 1"
Bedroom 1 - 13' 4" x 11' 1"
Bedroom 2 - 10' 9" x 10' 4"
Bedroom 3 - 10' 4" x 9' 1"
Bedroom 4 - 8' 10" x 7' 3"
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Property Ref: 92042_HUC102488
4 Bedroom Detached House | £365,000
A fantastic opportunity to acquire a well-presented detached family home in the sought-after village location of Ailswor...
2 Bedroom Character Property | £389,950
A beautiful example of a Grade II Listed stone-built character cottage, set nestled within the highly desirable village...
4 Bedroom Semi-Detached House | Offers in region of £390,000
SOLD STC ----------------A fantastic opportunity to acquire a spacious family home, situated in a prime location in the...