- Large established plot overlooking Longthorpe green
- Sought after location of Longthorpe
- Potential to extend (subject to planning permission)
- Three reception rooms including conservatory
- Four double bedrooms
- En-suite and family bathroom
A beautifully presented detached property situated on Longthorpe green on a large plot with three reception rooms, four bedrooms, en-suite to master, family bathroom and has scope to extend on the large plot subject to planning permissions.
A beautifully presented property situated on Longthorpe green overlooking the green to the front and set on a large plot. The property is well maintained over recent years and offers spacious and flexible accommodation throughout.
The property is entered via a spacious entrance hall with wooden effect floor, stairs to first floor and doors off to the reception rooms and kitchen there is also access to a downstairs cloakroom.
The sitting room it's at the front of the property with a large box bay window overlooking the front garden and village green beyond with a contemporary feature fireplace.
The dining room sits at the rear of the property with French doors giving access to the conservatory. The conservatory is a good-sized with wooden effect flooring, windows overlooking the garden and French door giving access to the patio creating the perfect space for indoor-outdoor living and alfresco dining.
The kitchen/breakfast room also sits at the rear of the property with window overlooking the garden with a contemporary range of base and wall units with space for appliances, breakfast bar, tiled flooring and a good-sized breakfast area. The breakfast area has further storage units and French doors giving access to the garden.
From kitchen area there is access through to a good-sized utility room with a range of base and wall units and a door giving access to the side of the property.
On the first floor the landing gives access to four good-sized double bedrooms with three of the bedrooms including the master bedroom having windows overlooking Longthorpe green and a further bedroom overlooking the rear garden. There is a family bathroom fitted with a three piece suite and the master bedroom has access to an en- suite shower room fitted with a contemporary suite.
Outside the property sits on a large plot with large hardstanding driveway providing off road parking for several cars leading to the integral single garage, gated access to the rear garden and a large lawn area.
The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with a variety of shrubs, borders, mature plants and trees and several patio and seating areas providing the perfect space for alfresco dining with access into the breakfast area and conservatory through French doors. . The garden has a timber shed and is enclosed by fencing and hedging
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Property Ref: 92042_HUC103013
4 Bedroom Character Property | Guide Price £650,000
A beautifully presented detached home in a countryside location surrounded by beautiful landscaped gardens (approx ¾ of...
6 Bedroom Detached House | £660,000
CHAIN FREE...A spacious detached property in the sought after location of Orton Longueville, offering spacious contempor...
3 Bedroom Detached House | Offers in excess of £685,000
A well-presented chalet style property located in the sought after area of Longthorpe Village. The property offers a wea...