- Fantastic detached family home
- Light and contemporary accommodation
- Extended over recent years
- Four bedrooms
- Two reception rooms
- Off-road parking
- Established enclosed gardens with summer house & store
A wonderful detached family home, situated on the highly desirable Mary Armyne Road in Orton Longueville. The property has been extended to the rear and finished to a high standard throughout by the current owners, to create a beautiful family home offering light, spacious and flexible...
A wonderful detached family home, situated on the highly desirable Mary Armyne Road in Orton Longueville. The property has been extended to the rear and finished to a high standard throughout by the current owners, to create a beautiful family home offering light, spacious and flexible accommodation.
The property is accessed to the front aspect via a storm porch leading into an entrance hall, with stairs to the first floor and access to a shower room on the left hand side. On the right is the formal sitting room, with a bay fronted window overlooking the front aspect, a window to the side and a modern electric SMEG fire. From the hallway and situated at the rear of the property is the kitchen, fitted with a range of base and wall units in a contemporary style, with integrated appliances, tiled splashbacks, ample space for dining and a part vaulted ceiling with roof lights. There is also access to a good sized utility room which has space for appliances and an external door to the side of the property.
The kitchen gives access to a lovely family room situated at the rear of the property, which is a light and spacious room, with part vaulted ceiling, exposed beams and roof lights - providing a great space for seating, relaxing, dining and entertaining. There are windows to the rear overlooking the gardens and double doors giving access to the patio and gardens.
On the first floor a landing gives access to four well-presented bedrooms, three with in-built storage and the fourth which could easily lend itself as a study. There is also a contemporary family bathroom on the first floor.
The property is approached by a gravel and hard standing driveway area, enclosed by low-level walling.
There is side gated access into the rear gardens which are beautifully landscaped and well maintained, with patio and seating areas and a modern summer house with storage, all enclosed by raised shrub and plant borders and timber fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Property Ref: 92042_HUC102732
2 Bedroom Lodge | £450,000
A fantastic opportunity to acquire an Eco modular, single story dwelling in a tucked away location set in generous groun...
4 Bedroom Detached House | Offers in excess of £435,000
A beautifully presented detached property in the sought after area of Earlswood in Orton Brimbles, The property has been...
3 Bedroom Semi-Detached House | Offers Over £495,000
A beautifully presented, extended semi-detached property, situated on the sought-after Empingham Road, close to the town...