- Large west facing gardens
- Period barn conversion
- Beautiful spacious accommodation throughout
- Two reception rooms
- Four good-sized bedrooms
- Potential for separate annex accommodation
- Large kitchen/dining room
Grade ll listed barn conversion situated in the sought after village of Orton Waterville. The property is in a tucked away location and is set within large gardens, briefly comprising of 4 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms, open plan kitchen, large driveway providing off road parking.
Yew Tree Byre is a Grade II listed barn conversion, which is full of character and has flexible spacious accommodation. Entrance to the property is through a fully glazed hall giving access to two of the bedrooms and the living room. Both bedrooms have views of the garden and a jack and jill shower room between them. The living room has a brick built fireplace with wood burning stove and stone walls to either side, there is a window to the rear aspect with doors giving access to the garden room/study and kitchen.
The garden room is at the rear of the property and has flexible uses, it is currently being used as a home office, TV room and gym area, full of character with more exposed stone, this is a lovely bright room with large windows overlooking the garden and French windows giving access to the garden.
The kitchen is located centrally within the property with windows and French windows overlooking the front courtyard. There are a range of fitted base and wall units, a large island unit and space for a large dining table and sofa.
The kitchen leads to the inner hallway which accesses the principal bedroom and a further guest bedroom. There is a full jack and jill bathroom between these rooms. This end of the barn could be used as annexe accommodation as there is an external door giving access to the driveway and courtyard.
The front of the property is accessed through a five bar gate to a large block paved courtyard parking area for several cars, the area is partly walled with an established flower and shrub border, as well as a bin and log store. To the rear of the property there is a beautifully landscaped and easily maintained large garden which is west facing. The garden is sectioned into different areas with a new everlasting lawn, large terrace and shingle pathways that lead to seating areas, established raised beds and a newly created vegetable garden. The garden is very private and surrounded by trees making it a relaxing environment to enjoy.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Property Ref: 92042_HUC102315
5 Bedroom Detached House | £600,000
A beautifully presented period property situated in the sought after location of Glinton. The property has been refurbis...
4 Bedroom Detached House | Offers in excess of £600,000
A beautifully presented detached property in the sought after area of Glinton. Situated on a large plot. Briefly compris...
6 Bedroom Semi-Detached House | £650,000
Beautifully presented former police house semi-detached property in the sought after village of Great Casterton, close t...