- Detached Eco modular property
- Two bedrooms - Two en-suites
- Open-plan reception space
- Contemporary living
- Set on a plot approaching 1/3 acre (sts)
- Open countryside views
- Off-road parking and garaging
A fantastic opportunity to acquire an Eco modular, single story dwelling in a tucked away location set in generous grounds of approximately 1/4 acre (sts) between the villages of Polebrook and Ashton. The property briefly comprises; an open-plan living room/kitchen, an inner hallway..........
A fantastic opportunity to acquire an Eco modular, single story dwelling in a tucked away location set in generous grounds of approximately 1/4 acre (sts) between the villages of Polebrook and Ashton. The property briefly comprises; an open-plan living room/kitchen, an inner hallway, a cloakroom, two double bedrooms both with en-suites and one with dressing room. There is a detached double garage and a large driveway.
* Agent's Note *
The occupation of the dwelling shall be limited to a person solely or mainly working, or last working, in the locality in agriculture or forestry, or a widow or widower of such a person, and to any resident dependents. Reason: in recognition of the unusual justification for making an exception to restrictive planning policies prevalent in this location.
Rooms & Measurements
The property is approached by a spacious driveway, providing ample off-road parking and leading to a double garage. Established gardens surround the property and feature a BBQ area, a large fish pond and an elevated terrace/seating area, accessed directly from the property. The property benefits from open views and is enclosed by mature plants and trees.
Polebrook is a traditional village, with a public house, an excellent primary school with private schooling located nearby in Oundle. The historic market town of Oundle lies approximately two miles away and offers a range of family run shops, businesses and restaurants set around the traditional market place. More extensive facilities as well as main line train station can be found in Peterborough, with a journey time of approximately 50 minutes into London Kings Cross by high speed rail.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Property Ref: 92042_HUC101931
4 Bedroom Detached House | Offers in excess of £435,000
A beautifully presented detached property in the sought after area of Earlswood in Orton Brimbles, The property has been...
4 Bedroom Detached House | Offers in excess of £400,000
A fantastic detached family home, situated in the popular village location of Eye, close to local facilities, amenities...
4 Bedroom Detached House | Offers in excess of £460,000
A wonderful detached family home, situated on the highly desirable Mary Armyne Road in Orton Longueville. The property h...
3 Bedroom Semi-Detached House | Offers Over £495,000
A beautifully presented, extended semi-detached property, situated on the sought-after Empingham Road, close to the town...