- Recently refurbished throughout.
- 4 double bedrooms.
- Contemporary open plan kitchen.
- 3 reception rooms.
- Sought after village location.
- Ground floor additional study/bedroom 5 with en-suite.
A beautifully presented recently fully renovated detached property situated on a quiet road in the sought after village of Maxey. The property briefly comprises of three reception rooms, contemporary kitchen, four double bedrooms, good sized front and rear gardens, driveway and garage.
A beautifully presented detached property which has just undergone a full renovation throughout offering spacious contemporary accommodation with a high standard of fixtures and fittings.
The property is entered via a spacious entrance hall with tiled floorings, stairs giving access to the first floor. The property is typically double fronted with the reception rooms either side of the hallway and the dining room having a large bay window overlooking the front garden and open plan to the contemporary kitchen.
The kitchen is fitted with a range of handless base and wall units, range of fitted appliances, contemporary tiled flooring with the kitchen area boasting a window to the side aspect and a door giving access to the garden. There is also a door through to the utility room again fitted with a range of base and wall units and plumbing for washing machine.
The sitting rooms also sits at the front of the property with a large bay window overlooking the front garden and has a feature fireplace with wood burning stove. At the rear of the sitting room there is access to a large family room/study which could easily be used as a downstairs bedroom with its own access door to the garden and en-suite shower room.
On the first floor the part galleried landing gives access to four large double bedrooms two at the front of the property and two at the rear and a family shower room which has been recently fitted with a contemporary suite.
Outside the property has enclosed gardens with a large lawed garden to the front of the property and pathway leading to the front door. The rear garden has electric gated access, a gravelled driveway, single garage, lawn and large patio area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Property Ref: 92042_HUC102964
5 Bedroom Detached House | Offers in excess of £550,000
A beautifully presented, extended and renovated property in the sought after area of Tattershall Drive in Market Deeping...
4 Bedroom Detached House | Offers in region of £580,000
A fantastic detached property situated on Lincoln road in Werrington Village, The property has been well maintained thro...
5 Bedroom Detached House | £600,000
A beautifully presented period property situated in the sought after location of Glinton. The property has been refurbis...