- Arthur mellows village college catchment location
- Well-presented family home
- Cul-de-sac location
- Two reception rooms
- Open plan kitchen/dining room
- Five good-sized bedrooms
- En-suite and family bathroom
A beautifully presented detached property built in 2017 in the sought after village of Helpston. Briefly comprising of two reception rooms, five bedrooms, open plan kitchen/dining room, utility room, cloakroom, double garage and good-sized garden.
A beautifully detached property situated in a quiet cul-de-sac location in the sought after village of Helpston with great access to local amenities and schools including the outstanding Arthur mellows village college school.
The property is entered via a spacious entrance hall with stairs giving access to the first floor, large under stair storage cupboard and doors giving access to the reception rooms, cloakroom and open plan kitchen at the rear to the property.
At the front of the property there is a good/sized sitting room with a window overlooking the front garden. The second reception room sits at the front of the property which has flexible usage and cold be easily used as a formal dining room and is currently being utilised as children's play room.
The open plan kitchen/dining room sits at the rear of the property overlooking the rear gardens with a range of base and wall units in a contemporary style with fitted appliances and breakfast bar, with two sets of French doors giving access to the rear garden and door giving access to a well-appointed utility room. Form the utility room there is also access to the driveway and garage.
On the first floor a part galleried landing gives access to five bedrooms with the master bedroom benefitting from a well-appointed en-suite bathroom. The first floor also has access to a good-sized family bathroom.
Outside the property has a low maintenance front garden and a hardstanding driveway to the side of the property providing off road parking and giving access to the detached double garage. The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with a patio seating area which has access into the kitchen from the French doors creating the perfect flow for alfresco dining and indoor-outdoor living. The garden also benefits from a variety of shrubs and borders and enclosed by fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Property Ref: 92042_HUC102946
3 Bedroom Detached Bungalow | £550,000
Situated in the sought after village of Langtoft, this spacious and attractive bungalow offers light and spacious living...
4 Bedroom Detached House | £575,000
A beautifully presented recently fully renovated detached property situated on a quiet road in the sought after village...
4 Bedroom Detached House | Offers in excess of £580,000
An established spacious property situated in the sought after location of Westwood Park Close, the property has just bee...