- Sought after location of Hampton in Peterborough
- Beautifully presented detached family home
- Great access to local outstanding schools and amenities
- Spacious five bedroom property
- Open plan kitchen/dining room
- Single detached garage and driveway
A beautifully presented five bedroom detached property in the sought after location of Hampton in Peterborough, close to local schools and enmities. Briefly comprising of an open plan kitchen/dining room, sitting room, utility room, 5 bedrooms, en-suite, family bathroom, driveway plus garage.
The property is entered via a spacious entrance hall with doors giving access to the kitchen/dining room, sitting room, WC and storage cupboard.
The kitchen/ dining room sits to the left aspect of the property and spans the width of the property. The kitchen has light wooden effect flooring and a range of wooden base and wall units. The kitchen has a gas hob with oven under and extractor fan over. The kitchen is open plan to a dining area with space for dining furniture and French doors giving access to the patio and garden to the rear of the property. From the dining room is a well-appointed utility room with sink, worktop and space for appliances.
The sitting room sits at the right hand side of the property and spans with width of the property with light wooden effect flooring and windows overlooking the front and side aspect of the property. There is also an electric fire with feature surround fireplace.
On the first floor there is a galleried landing which gives access to five good-sized bedrooms three of which sit at the front of the property and the further two bedrooms sitting at the rear of the property.
The master bedroom sits at the rear right of the property and has a window overlooking the side aspect of the property with access to an en-suite bathroom with tiled walls and three piece suite including shower cubicle.
There is also access to four good-sized bedrooms with the smallest currently being utilised as a home office. There is a well-appointed family bathroom which benefits form a three piece suite including bathtub with tiled flooring and walls.
Outside the property is entered via a pathway with the front of the property have hedging surrounds. To the left of the property is a detached single garage with driveway providing off road parking for two cars.
The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with a variety of shrubs and borders and also benefiting from various contemporary patio and gravelled seating areas enclosed by fencing and walls.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Property Ref: 92042_HUC102996
4 Bedroom Semi-Detached House | Offers in excess of £390,000
A well-presented semi-detached property in the sought after location of Fulbridge Road. The property has been improved &...
2 Bedroom Character Property | £389,950
A beautiful example of a Grade II Listed stone-built character cottage, set nestled within the highly desirable village...
4 Bedroom Semi-Detached House | £375,000
A well-presented semi-detached property situated in the sought after location of Ailsworth. The property is briefly comp...
4 Bedroom Detached House | Guide Price £425,000
A well-presented detached property in the sought after village of Eye, briefly comprising of 3 reception rooms, 4 double...