- No Chain
- Detached cottage in a village location
- Good sized plot - development opportunity (stpp)
- Character features
- 2/3 bedrooms
- Three reception rooms
- Driveway & car port
- Established landscaped gardens
A fantastic opportunity to acquire a stone-built detached cottage, set at the heart of the popular village of Glinton, retaining a wealth of character throughout, including exposed stonework, exposed beams and window seats.
A fantastic opportunity to acquire a stone-built detached cottage, set at the heart of the popular village of Glinton, retaining a wealth of character throughout, including exposed stonework, exposed beams and window seats. The property is offered with no onward chain and could be a renovation and modernisation opportunity.
The property has two entrances located to the rear. One via a porch with entrance to the Lounge and the other enters an inner lobby with access to the cloakroom, kitchen and third reception room.
The entrance from the porch provides access into the large living room, with a feature exposed stone Inglenook fireplace and a cast iron spiral staircase leading to the first floor.
A glazed door opens into the separate dining room which has exposed beams to ceiling, a large window overlooking the front aspect and a feature window seat.
Off the dining room there is access into the galley style kitchen which has a range of base and wall units and window overlooking the rear garden.
From the kitchen there is access into the inner lobby with the second entrance, a downstairs cloakroom and a further reception space which could be utilised as an office, playroom or even a downstairs bedroom.
Off the first floor landing are two double bedrooms and a family bathroom. Both bedrooms overlook the rear aspect and benefit from built in storage. The bathroom is fited with a three-piece suite and has an airing cupboard.
Rooms & Measurements
Reception room - 13'2" x 10'5"
Cloakroom - 5'3" x 5'4"
Kitchen - 11'9" x 7'1"
Dining room - 11'2" x 7'7"
Sitting room - 21'5" x 14'7"
Bedroom two - 15'1" x 9'4" maximum measurements
Bathroom - 9'8" x 7'5"
Bedroom - 13'3" x 15'7"
The cottage is accessed via gates onto a hardstanding driveway, located just off the rear of the cottage and leads to a car port which also provides access to an outside storage area. The south facing rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with mature shrubs and a feature pond, all enclosed by stone walling and fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Property Ref: 92042_HUC102758
2 Bedroom Character Property | Offers Over £300,000
A fantastic opportunity to acquire a unique character property set within the curtilage of a Grade I Listed building, si...
4 Bedroom Semi-Detached House | £285,000
A fantastic opportunity to acquire a semi-detached family home, situated in the popular area of Orton Northgate, close t...
3 Bedroom Semi-Detached Bungalow | £285,000
A fantastic opportunity to acquire a three bedroom property which has been updated and improved throughout by the curren...
4 Bedroom Detached House | £325,000
- UNDER OFFER - A well-presented, spacious detached property set in a tucked-way cul-de-sac position in the sought after...
3 Bedroom Link Detached House | £330,000
- UNDER OFFER - A fantastic opportunity to acquire a link detached home, situated in the sought after village location o...
3 Bedroom End of Terrace House | £340,000
A well-presented stone built property situated in the much sought after village of Elton. The property sits at the end o...