- Well-presented detached property
- Four bedrooms
- Three reception rooms
- Open plan kitchen
- Double garage
- Sought after village location
- Arthur Mellows Village College catchment
A well-presented detached property in the sought after village of Eye, briefly comprising of 3 reception rooms, 4 double bedrooms, utility room and downstairs cloakroom, en-suite to master bedroom, family bathroom, good-sized front and rear garden, driveway and double garage.
The property is entered via a spacious entrance hall with door off to the downstairs cloakroom with double doors giving access to the sitting room. The sitting room is at the front of the property with a fireplace and window overlooking the front garden, there are double doors giving access to the dining room.
The dining room sits at the rear of the property with French doors giving access to the rear garden providing the perfect space for outdoor-indoor living and alfresco dining. There is also a door through to the kitchen/dining room.
The open plan kitchen/dining room is set in two areas with the kitchen area offering a range of base and wall units and fitted appliances, tiled flooring and open plan through to the dining area which is currently used as a further sitting room. From the dining area there are also French doors to the patio.
From the kitchen there is access to a good-sized utility room which has a door to the side aspect and into the garage
On the first floor the galleried landing has access to four double bedrooms, the master bedroom having an en-suite shower room. There is also a good-sized family bathroom.
Outside the property is approached by a double width driveway, lawned front garden with a variety of shrubs. Gated access to the rear garden which is mainly laid to lawn with a good-sized patio area and a variety of shrubs and borders.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Property Ref: 92042_HUC103021
5 Bedroom Detached House | Offers in excess of £400,000
A beautifully presented five bedroom detached property in the sought after location of Hampton in Peterborough, close to...
4 Bedroom Detached House | Guide Price £450,000
A spacious detached property with some original features including stained glass windows, picture rails and cornicing in...
4 Bedroom Detached House | Offers in excess of £450,000
A fantastic spacious and flexible property which has been improved to a high standard throughout by the current owners....
2 Bedroom Lodge | £450,000
A fantastic opportunity to acquire an Eco modular, single story dwelling in a tucked away location set in generous groun...