- //UNDER OFFER//
- Sought After Location
- Five Bedrooms
- Two En-Suite
- Open Plan Kitchen
- Double Garage
- Large Gardens
A fantastic detached family home, situated in the sought-after location of Huntsmans Gate in South Bretton, close to local facilities, amenities and transport links including the A1 and A47. The property offers light, spacious and versatile accommodation throughout.
A fantastic detached family home, situated in the sought-after location of Huntsmans Gate in South Bretton, close to local facilities, amenities and transport links including the A1 and A47. The property offers light, spacious and versatile accommodation throughout and has been finished and well-maintained to a high standard by the current owners.
The property is entered into a spacious entrance hallway, with stairs to the first floor and access to a WC. Double doors give access to the living room situated to the left of the property, which is a light and spacious room, with a feature fireplace and dual aspect windows and doors to the front and rear aspects.
From the hallway there are also double doors giving access to a good sized open plan kitchen/dining room with French doors giving access to the garden from the dining area, the kitchen is spacious and has a contemporary style, with integrated appliances, and an island.
An opening gives access through to a utility room, which in turn has a courtesy door giving access to the double garage.
On the first floor a split staircase gives access to the bedrooms with the master and guest bedroom both having en-suite. There are three further bedrooms and a family bathroom.
The property is approached along a hardstanding driveway providing ample off-road parking and leading to an integral double garage.
The landscaped rear gardens are mainly laid to lawn, with raised beds, borders, mature hedge and timber fence enclosures and a feature paved patio/seating area adjacent to the property, which can be accessed directly from the living room.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Property Ref: 92042_HUC101325
3 Bedroom Semi-Detached House | Offers Over £495,000
A beautifully presented, extended semi-detached property, situated on the sought-after Empingham Road, close to the town...
4 Bedroom Detached House | Guide Price £535,000
** OPEN HOUSE 13/11/21 at 10 to12pm by appointment only** A beautifully presented, detached family home situated in the...