- STC - Fantastic family home in a sought-after village location
- Four bedrooms - One en-suite
- Two reception rooms and conservatory
- Refurbished kitchen and bathrooms
- Enclosed rear garden
- Garage with utility area
STC --- A beautiful family home, located in an ideal position enjoying open countryside views, situated in the sought-after village location of Ailsworth, close to local facilities, amenities and transport links.
STC --- A beautiful family home, located in an ideal position enjoying open countryside views, situated in the sought-after village location of Ailsworth, close to local facilities, amenities and transport links. The property has been updated and improved over recent years including re-fitted bathrooms a re-fitted kitchen with integrated appliances and the addition of a conservatory to the rear.
The property is accessed to the front aspect into a good sized hallway which has stairs to the first floor, a cloakroom on the right and a door into the living room. The living room sits at the front of the property and has window to front aspect and a feature fireplace. Along the hallway at the rear of the property is the kitchen, which has been re-fitted with a range of base and wall units and integrated appliances, with a window to the rear aspect and side door leading out to the driveway and garage.
The dining room also sits at the rear of the property and is accessed from the kitchen, with patio doors to the rear giving access into the conservatory which is again a lovely bright room benefitting from plenty of natural light, views over the garden and direct access onto the patio via a sliding patio door.
On the first floor a good sized landing provides access to four well-appointed bedrooms, with the master benefitting from en-suite facilities and three having in-built storage. The bedroom at the rear also lends itself as a study/home office. The master and second bedroom offer open countryside views to the front aspect.
The family bathroom sits centrally on the right hand side and has been re-fitted with a contemporary three piece suite including a shower over bath, fitted units and a heated towel rail.
The property is approached to the front aspect with a driveway, off-road parking and garaging to the right hand side. From the driveway there is side gated access into the rear garden. The garage also includes a utility area at the rear, with a sink and units. The rear garden is fully enclosed, well-maintained and is well stocked with shrubs and trees and features paved seating areas.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Property Ref: 92042_HUC102586
3 Bedroom End of Terrace House | £340,000
A well-presented stone built property situated in the much sought after village of Elton. The property sits at the end o...
3 Bedroom Link Detached House | £330,000
- UNDER OFFER - A fantastic opportunity to acquire a link detached home, situated in the sought after village location o...
4 Bedroom Detached House | £365,000
A fantastic opportunity to acquire a well-presented detached family home in the sought-after village location of Ailswor...