- Spacious ground floor apartment
- Close to Oakham town centre amenities
- Two bedrooms
- Sitting room
- Fitted kitchen
- Three piece bathroom
- Communal gardens and shared off-road parking
A spacious ground floor apartment, situated off Station Road close to the town centre of Oakham. The accommodation comprises; an entrance hall, sitting room, two bedrooms, a bathroom and a kitchen. Bedroom two is currently being used as a dining room. The property is......
A spacious ground floor apartment, situated off Station Road close to the town centre of Oakham. The accommodation comprises; an entrance hall, sitting room, two bedrooms, a bathroom and a kitchen. Bedroom two is currently being used as a dining room. The property is entered via an L- shaped entrance hall with storage cupboard, storage heater and doors giving access to the reception room, bedrooms and bathroom. The bathroom is fitted with a three piece suite and a shower over bath.
The two bedrooms are at the front of the property, with the smaller currently being used as a dining room and the other, a good sized double bedroom with fitted wardrobe.
The sitting room is at the rear of the property, with electric fireplace, views over the communal gardens, French doors giving access to a patio area and access through to the kitchen. The kitchen is fitted with a range of base and wall units, space for appliances and has a window overlooking Station Road.
Rooms and Measurements
Kitchen 9'6" x 7'6"
Sitting room 14'4" x 10'6"
Bathroom 6'6" x 6'4"
Master bedroom 10'2" x 10'4"
Bedroom two 6'6" x 9'6"
There is access to communal gardens and off road parking.
Oakham is a pretty, traditional English market town, bustling with activity. It has excellent schooling including both the private and state sector with Oakham School being a major landmark in the town and dating back to 1584. Oakham has an abundance of cafes, bars, restaurants and pubs including a local brewery, to suit every budget and there are also plenty of stylish shops and independent boutiques to visit, whilst the train station has connections to London and a direct line to Stansted Airport.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Property Ref: 8320_GTU101003
1 Bedroom Apartment | Guide Price £120,000
A secluded and tucked away first floor apartment off the bustling High Street of the market town of Uppingham. This apar...
2 Bedroom Apartment | Guide Price £160,000
Accessed via the impressive communal hallway and grand staircase, Burton Hall immediately strikes you with the character...
2 Bedroom Apartment | Guide Price £160,000
Situated in the town centre of Uppingham, within a Grade II Listed building is this beautiful two storey apartment which...