- Situated on a corner plot
- Three bedroom semi-detached house
- No onward chain
- Two reception rooms
- Family bathroom
- Detached garage
- Mature front and rear gardens
Situated on a corner plot, is this three bedroom semi-detached property which is offered with no onward chain. The property has been a cherished family home for a number of years but provides the opportunity and scope for refurbishment.
Situated on a corner plot off Kings Road in Oakham, is this three bedroom semi-detached property which is offered with no onward chain. The property has been a cherished family home for a number of years but provides the opportunity and scope for refurbishment.
Entering into the entrance hall with stairs leading to the first floor, there are doors providing access to the reception rooms. To the left is the large bright living room offering a dual aspect and gas fire. Off the rear of the living are double frosted doors entering the separate dining room which could also be utilised as an office. The kitchen has a range of base and wall units with a door providing access to the rear porch. This space is handy for utilities or cloaks storage.
On the first floor are three bedrooms and a family bathroom. There are two double bedrooms on the south elevation of the property with one providing the same bright dual aspect as the living room below.
A driveway leads to the oversized garage with an additional gravel space which could be changed into off road parking. The front garden wraps around the property with an array of mature shrubs, trees and hedging. A path leads up to the front door with storm porch and along to the garaging and driveway. The low maintenance rear garden is private and fully enclosed whilst providing a courtesy door into the garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Property Ref: 8320_GTU101376
2 Bedroom Cottage | Guide Price £250,000
An immaculately presented mid-terrace period stone cottage nestled in the heart of the rural village of Bisbrooke. The p...
3 Bedroom Terraced House | Guide Price £235,000
Situated at the end of Deans Terrace, is this immaculately presented three bedroom mid-terrace property which has underg...
3 Bedroom Character Property | Offers Over £300,000
Positioned on Stockerston Road, within walking distance to the High Street of Uppingham, is this characterful mid-terrac...
2 Bedroom Character Property | Guide Price £300,000
Positioned in an elevated spot at the edge of the popular village of Bisbrooke is this lovely ironstone semi-detached co...
3 Bedroom Town House | Guide Price £325,000
** Open House Sat 21st May 2-3pm by APPOINTMENT ONLY* A fantastic and well-presented modern three bedroom semi-detached...