- Impressive and individual family home
- Five bedroom detached family home
- Offered with no onward chain
- Opportunity to renovate and modernise
- Mature gardens wrap around the property
- Grounds are privately secluded by high hedging
- Double garage
Originally dating back to 1953, this impressive and individual detached family home has an abundance of 50's character. The 5 bedroom detached family home is offered with no onward chain and provides the next owner an opportunity to renovate and modernise.
Originally dating back to 1953, this impressive and individual detached family home is positioned set back from Leicester Road and has an abundance of 50's character with large square rooms, bay windows, multi-aspect windows and high ceilings. The five bedroom detached family home is offered with no onward chain and provides the next owner an opportunity to renovate and modernise.
Entering into the inner porch, the original solid front door allows access into the large open hallway with the stairs leading up to the first floor and doors providing access to the reception rooms and cupboard beneath the stairs. Although currently carpeted, the original parquet flooring in herringbone style runs throughout the ground floor in the living room, entrance hallway and dining room. To the left of the entrance hall is the large living room with a bay window overlooking the front aspect and two slim windows either side of the chimney breast. Returning to the entrance hall, the separate dining room, with triple aspect windows and 1950's fireplace and kitchen lie to the right. The kitchen is fitted with a range of base and wall units, a large window overlooking the garden and a separate larder. A door leads into an inner hallway with downstairs WC and cloakroom area which then opens into the rear utility area which houses a large laundry room and internal access into the double garage. A stable door in the utility area allows access to the rear garden.
Off the spacious first floor landing are five bedrooms, family bathroom and separate WC. A large landing window allows the natural light to flood through and down the staircase. Four of the bedrooms are good-sized with the three main bedrooms providing dual aspects. The fifth bedroom would probably be more suited as a first bedroom with a cot or a small study area.
Situated on a corner plot, Lyndhurst grounds are privately secluded by high hedging with a cast iron gate at the front and a paved path leading to the front entrance. The mature gardens wrap around the property and provide an array of mature fruit trees including apple, cherry and plum, shrubs and flowers. The double garage is located to the rear of the property and provides secure side access into the garden. There is off-road parking for two vehicles in front of the garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Property Ref: 8320_GTU101441
3 Bedroom Detached Bungalow | Guide Price £650,000
A rare opportunity to acquire a three bedroom detached bungalow on approximately 0.3 acre plot with spacious living acco...
4 Bedroom Detached House | Guide Price £550,000
Situated on a corner plot in a prominent position on The Elms development in Uppingham, is this stunningly presented and...
4 Bedroom Detached House | Guide Price £525,000
Cobwebs Too is an exceptional individual property located off Ayston Road in Uppingham. Whilst the property is only a sh...
3 Bedroom Bungalow | Guide Price £900,000
A beautifully presented contemporary detached bungalow set on a plot of 1/2 acre (STS) including beautifully landscaped...
4 Bedroom Detached House | Guide Price £995,000
A beautifully presented detached property set on a plot of 1.2 acres (STS) including beautiful landscaped gardens and pa...