- Detached property in quiet location
- Three bedrooms - family bathroom
- Two large reception rooms
- Enclosed courtyard garden
- On-street parking
- No onward chain
Situated on a quiet road off Uppingham's picturesque High Street is this three bedroom detached property which would be an ideal investment or perfect for first time buyers. The property is offered with no onward chain.
The property is entered at the side into an open hallway with a useful store cupboard to the left. The hallway leads straight into a further reception space which is currently being utilised as a dining room but has lent its uses as an open office previously. The stairs lead to the first floor. To the left is the kitchen with a range of modern base and wall units, integrated hob and oven and a separate utility space that also allows access to the rear courtyard. Positioned at the front of the property and facing south, is the light and airy sitting room which has a stunning exposed brick fireplace with log burner.
Off the first floor landing, are two double bedrooms, a further single bedroom and family bathroom that is equipped with a three piece suite and shower over the bath.
The rear courtyard can be accessed at the left hand side of the property. The courtyard is completely enclosed and provides an ideal space for entertaining.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Property Ref: 8320_GTU101339
1 Bedroom Apartment | Guide Price £169,000
Positioned within walking distance off the High Street, we are delighted to offer this ground floor apartment which was...
1 Bedroom Apartment | Guide Price £165,000
Positioned within walking distance off the High Street, we are delighted to offer this first floor apartment which was n...
2 Bedroom Apartment | Guide Price £130,000
A charming historic building that has been converted into residential apartments located just off Uppingham Road in Pres...
2 Bedroom Terraced House | Guide Price £200,000
A well-presented mid-terraced property set right in the centre of Uppingham over-looking the park to the front. The prop...