- Spacious family home
- Three bedrooms
- Family bathroom and en-suite to master
- Open plan living dining space
- Quiet cul-de-sac location
- Landscaped rear garden
- Single garage and driveway
- Walking distance to town centre
A fantastic opportunity to acquire a spacious three bedroom family home within walking distance to the town centre but set in a quiet cul-de-sac location.
The property is entered at the front into the entrance lobby laid with tiles, with the stairs leading to the first floor. The open plan living room / diner is straight ahead with feature dressed stone fireplace with electric fire and large window overlooking the front aspect and French doors at the rear opening onto the landscaped garden. The modern kitchen lies to the rear of the property with a matching range of base and eye level units with granite style top, integrated stainless steel electric oven, induction hob and space for a washing machine and fridge-freezer.
On the first floor the master bedroom is a good size and benefits from en-suite shower room but is also utilised as a utility room. There are a further two bedrooms and family bathroom on this floor.
Underfloor heating is available in the downstairs living room and the bathrooms.
The front garden is mainly laid to lawn with a paved driveway giving access to the single garage. The rear garden has been extensively landscaped to provide three tiers of useable space and York stone patio ideal for al-fresco dining.
Sitting Area - 3.91m x 3.71m (12'10" x 12'2")
Dining Area - 2.34m x 2.29m (7'8" x 7'6")
Kitchen - 2.82m x 2.16m (9'3" x 7'1")
Bedroom One -2.97m x 3.71m (9'9" x 12'2")
Bedroom Two - 2.82m x 2.11m (9'3" x 6'11")
Bedroom Three - 2.62m x 2.24m (8'7" x 7'4")
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Property Ref: 8320_GTU101312
3 Bedroom Terraced House | Guide Price £170,000
** CASH BUYERS ONLY ** A charming, period, terraced house right in the heart of Uppingham town. The property is in need...
2 Bedroom Cottage | Guide Price £250,000
An immaculately presented mid-terrace period stone cottage nestled in the heart of the rural village of Bisbrooke. The p...
3 Bedroom Town House | Guide Price £350,000
Positioned in the popular Firs Development in Uppingham is this three storey modern town house which has been extended t...
3 Bedroom Semi-Detached House | Offers in excess of £375,000
An attractive, extended semi-detached family home nestled in the heart of the sought after Leicestershire village of Hal...