- Detached three bedroomed bungalow
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Lounge, garden room, utility
- Family bathroom and separate WC
- Detached garage
- Beautifully manicured, private gardens
**Open House Sat 13th August 2-3.30pm by appointment only** Positioned in the ever popular village of Cottesmore, Hurfords are delighted to offer this detached three bedroomed bungalow which benefits from a detached garage and beautifully maintained grounds.
Positioned in the ever popular village of Cottesmore, Hurfords are delighted to offer this detached three bedroomed bungalow which benefits from a detached single garage and beautifully maintained grounds.
The bungalow is approached along a block-paved effect driveway which leads to the bungalow and garage. The front door opens into the front porch with a further door which leads to the light hallway. Doors to the three bedrooms, WC and bathroom, lounge and an archway to the kitchen are off the hallway. The lounge is to the front of the bungalow and has the potential to open up the chimney. The kitchen to the rear is fitted with light-coloured wood shaker wall and base units and fitted with integrated appliances. At the other end of the kitchen an archway leads to the garden room which is currently used as a dining room and second sitting room. Off the garden room is a glass lean-to/utility with a door to the rear garden.
The bathroom is fitted with a p-shaped bath with shower over and a vanity sink. The toilet is in a separate room next to the bathroom. The main bedroom is situated to the front of the property with the two further bedrooms along the left hand side. An extension has been added to the third bedroom part of which is currently used as a study and doors from there lead onto the large patio in the rear garden.
The front of the property has a wall border through which you reach the driveway providing parking for several vehicles. The front garden is mainly laid to lawn with mature shrubs, hedges and trees. Access to the rear garden is via gates either side of the bungalow. The rear garden is beautifully manicured and mature shrubs and trees provide privacy (grounds approx. half an acre (STS). There is a shed and greenhouse to the rear and side. The detached garage has power and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Property Ref: 8320_GTU101408
4 Bedroom Detached House | Guide Price £475,000
Set back on the popular road of Lime Tree Avenue is this delightful four bedroom detached property which is immaculately...
3 Bedroom Detached House | Guide Price £450,000
**OPEN HOUSE Sat 21st May 11am - 1pm by APPOINTMENT ONLY** A unique opportunity to acquire a two bedroomed dormer bungal...
4 Bedroom Semi-Detached House | Guide Price £450,000
Tucked away in a small private cul-de-sac off Ayston Road, is this beautifully presented and extended four bedroomed sem...
5 Bedroom Detached House | Offers in region of £495,000
Positioned on an exceptional corner plot on the outskirts of Uppingham, benefitting from south-facing countryside views,...
4 Bedroom Detached House | Guide Price £525,000
Cobwebs Too is an exceptional individual property located off Ayston Road in Uppingham. Whilst the property is only a sh...
4 Bedroom Detached House | Guide Price £550,000
Situated on a corner plot in a prominent position on The Elms development in Uppingham, is this stunningly presented and...