- Immaculate mid-terrace period cottage
- No onward chain
- Two double bedrooms - downstairs bathroom
- Front and rear gardens
- Refitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Rural village location
An immaculately presented mid-terrace period stone cottage nestled in the heart of the rural village of Bisbrooke. The property is offered with no onward chain and has been recently refurbished to include new kitchen and carpets.
Entering immediately into the large living room, the character and period feeling the cottage provides instantly hits with ceiling beams, original wooden sills and a fireplace with wood burning stove. Through the living room is the kitchen with the stairs on the right hand side leading to the first floor and also offering surplus storage space. The kitchen has been recently refitted to provide low level shaker-style units and an integrated oven and hob. Located at the rear, off the inner hall, is the bathroom which is equipped with a three piece suite and an electric shower over the bath.
Off the first floor landing are doors leading to the two double bedrooms. The front and main bedroom is large and bright and overlooks the front aspect of the cottage. This bedroom benefits from built in wardrobes.
Through a picket gate, a gravel path leads to the front entrance of the cottage. The front garden has hedge boundaries along with landscaped borders of seasonal plants. The rear garden is mainly gravelled with a low level timber decking. It is fenced either side with a couple of steps accessing the right of way passage. There is space for a garden storage and log store.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Property Ref: 8320_GTU101323
3 Bedroom Terraced House | Guide Price £225,000
A fantastic opportunity to acquire a spacious three bedroom family home within walking distance to the town centre but s...
3 Bedroom Town House | Guide Price £350,000
Positioned in the popular Firs Development in Uppingham is this three storey modern town house which has been extended t...
3 Bedroom Semi-Detached House | Offers in excess of £375,000
An attractive, extended semi-detached family home nestled in the heart of the sought after Leicestershire village of Hal...