- Substantial Ironstone Cottage
- Grade II Listed
- Six Bedrooms
- Character Features Throughout
- Large Traditional Cottage Garden
- Rolling Countryside Views From The Rear
Situated within the heart of the sought after village of Belton in Rutland, is this substantial and beautiful ironstone cottage which has flexible living accommodation over three floors and character features throughout such as an Inglenook fireplace and beams.....
Situated within the heart of the sought after village of Belton in Rutland, is this substantial and beautiful ironstone cottage which has flexible living accommodation over three floors and character features throughout such as an Inglenook fireplace and beams to ceiling.
The property is entered into the entrance hall and immediately presents the level of character and specification that the property has to offer. The staircase leads up to the first floor with the utility / shower room to the left and a door to the right leading into the living room. The large living room has a beautiful inglenook with open fire, exposed ceiling beams and a window seat looking out to the front aspect. At the rear of the living room lies the kitchen breakfast room with a range of shaker style base and wall units, dresser unit and electric AGA with French doors opening up into the south-facing garden. The kitchen has been extended providing a light area for a dining table with a lantern rooflight above.
On the first floor is the large master bedroom that lets in a wealth of light and benefits from built in wardrobes. There are a further two double bedrooms on this floor and family bathroom.
On the second floor are a further two double bedrooms and study with exposed ceiling beams and dormer windows.
The beautiful traditional cottage garden has an array of stunning flowers and shrubs. The patio just off the kitchen breakfast room has the enjoyment of the sun throughout the day with the garden facing south. There is additional space at the rear of the garden for two sheds with access to Goughs Lane.
Rooms & Measurements
Entrance Hall - 3.66m max x 2.20m (12'0 x 7'3)
Utility - 3.10m max x 2.75m max (10'2 x 9'0)
Living Room - 4.79m max x 7.32m max (15'8 x 24'0)
Kitchen Area - 4.92m x 3.12m (16'2 x 10'3)
Dining Area - 4.37m max x 3.85m max (14'4 x 12'7)
Bedroom 1 - 4.64m max x 4.95m max (15'3 x 16'3)
Bedroom 2 - 4.93m max x 3.26m max (16'2 x 10'8)
Bedroom 3 - 2.77m max x 3.71m max (9'1 x 12'2)
Second Floor - restricted head height
Bedroom 4 - 5.40m max x 4.06m (17'9 x 13'4)
Bedroom 5 - 4.09m max x 5.78m max (13'5 x 18'11)
Study - 2.80m x 2.60m max (9'2 x 8'6)
The charming village of Belton-in-Rutland lies about four miles to the west of Uppingham and is a conservation area of delightful open farmland. It is a popular commuter centre being close to the A47 Trunk Road and is approximately 10 miles from Oakham. In the village there is a public house and church, with all main shopping facilities available in the market towns of Oakham and Uppingham. The village also has an excellent bus service, which runs hourly between Leicester and Peterborough, calling in at Uppingham.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Property Ref: 8320_GTU100844
4 Bedroom Cottage | Guide Price £600,000
A much improved and extended, architecturally unique four bedroom detached house nestled away in a quiet part of Uppingh...
3 Bedroom Cottage | Offers in excess of £600,000
** NO ONWARD CHAIN ** A chocolate box stone cottage that admires undulating countryside views to the front and a sun-tra...
3 Bedroom Detached House | Guide Price £575,000
Nestled deep within the village of Ridlington and benefiting from undulating countryside views to the rear, this fantast...
4 Bedroom Character Property | Offers in excess of £825,000
Cleverly designed with upside down living accommodation to enjoy the stunning Welland Valley views. Flexible and spaciou...