- Penthouse Apartment in Burton Hall
- Two bedrooms, family bathroom
- Full of character features
- Recently refurbished
- Newly fitted kitchen with integrated appliances and pantry off
- Large lawned communal garden
- Large area of gravelled communal parking
Accessed via the impressive communal hallway and grand staircase, Burton Hall immediately strikes you with the character and history the building has to offer. Impressively converted into apartments, a further staircase leads to the roof terrace from which the apartment is accessed.
Accessed via the impressive communal hallway with a grand staircase, Burton Hall immediately strikes you with the character and history the building has to offer and has been impressively converted into apartments. A further staircase from the first floor leads to the roof terrace from which the apartment is accessed. Entering into the entrance hallway, laid with reclaimed antique parquet flooring, doors provide access to the reception rooms. To the right is the family bathroom which is equipped with a three piece suite including an electric shower over the bath. The two bedrooms are located to the left of the entrance hallway, with the main bedroom providing a good size and a window overlooking the front aspect of the hall. The living room has been recently refurbished by the current owner who has installed a reclaimed Victorian fireplace to retain the character of the dwelling. The kitchen lies off the living room and again has been recently refitted with base and wall units, wood worktops and integrated appliances. A large pantry is attached to the kitchen.
There is a large lawned communal garden situation to the side of the property with further smaller garden areas and courtyards dotted around the hall. There is a large area of gravelled communal parking with the hall situated down a quiet tree lined lane.
There is a Fischer storage heating system throughout the apartment allowing individual timed control and temperature settings to each room.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Property Ref: 8320_GTU101256
2 Bedroom Apartment | Guide Price £160,000
Situated in the town centre of Uppingham, within a Grade II Listed building is this beautiful two storey apartment which...
4 Bedroom Character Property | £185,000
Nestled off the bustling High Street of Uppingham, down Adderley Street, is this terrace property which requires renovat...