- Substantial family home
- Five bedrooms - master with ensuite
- Open plan kitchen dining family room
- Immaculately presented throughout
- Large private rear garden
- Double garage and driveway
- Tucked away location
- Highly sought after village
Positioned in a tucked away location in the sought after village of Great Easton, is this substantial five bedroom property which is immaculately presented throughout.
The property is entered into the spacious entrance hall with cloaks cupboard and WC. Located to the right, the living room is a large bright space which offers a dual aspect and French doors accessing the rear garden. The centrepiece of this great living space is the exposed brick fireplace with log burner.
Returning to the entrance hall, the open plan kitchen dining room provides a great family and entertaining space and can easily accommodate a large dining table with additional seating. This room really lends itself to be the heart of the family home. The kitchen has a range of fitted base and wall shaker style units, granite worktops and includes a range master. Another oak internal door leads into the large separate utility room which also provides integral access to the double garage.
On the first floor, a large open landing allows access to five good sized bedrooms, four of which are doubles, and the family bathroom. The master bedrooms benefits from built in wardrobes and an ensuite.
The family bathroom is a four piece suite benefitting from the separate shower.
The property is located in a cul-de-sac of four other properties with a paved driveway leading to the double garage and a storm porch at the front entrance.
The large private rear garden is completely secured by fencing and is mainly laid to lawn with two sandstone patios allowing perfect areas for outdoor furniture and to follow the sun throughout the day.
Rooms & Measurements
Living Room - 3.76m max x 5.69m (12'3 x 18'7)
Kitchen Diner - 6.55m max x 4.68m max (21'5 x 15'4) L-Shaped
Utility Room - 1.79m x 2.92m (5'9 x 9'6)
Integral Double Garage - 5.41m x 5.00m max (17'7 x 16'4)
Master Bedroom - 5.21m x 4.43m max (17'1 x 14'5)
Bedroom 2 - 3.88m x 3.72m (12'7 x 12'2)
Bedroom 3 - 2.80m x 3.73m max (9'2 x 12'2)
Bedroom 4 - 3.58m max x 4.21m max (11'7 x 13'8)
Bedroom 5 - 2.31m x 2.75m (7'6 x 9'0)
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Property Ref: 8320_GTU101286
3 Bedroom End of Terrace House | £500,000
** SOLD STC ** A stunning and unique opportunity to acquire a character ironstone cottage within the idyllic hamlet of S...
3 Bedroom Semi-Detached House | Offers Over £475,000
Positioned on a private and secluded small development in the sought-after village of Exton is this immaculate and well...
4 Bedroom Detached House | Guide Price £575,000
A fantastic opportunity to acquire a beautiful period property in the centre of Uppingham. Originally two mid-18th centu...
4 Bedroom Character Property | Guide Price £575,000
Nestled within the heart of the sought after village of Gretton, Tykes Barn is a stunning barn conversion which offers b...
4 Bedroom Cottage | Guide Price £600,000
A much improved and extended, architecturally unique four bedroom detached house nestled away in a quiet part of Uppingh...