- NO CHAIN - Executive family home
- High specification fixtures & fittings throughout
- Five large bedrooms - en-suite to master
- Open-plan kitchen/dining room - Utility room
- Detached double garage
- Landscaped gardens
- Underfloor heating to the ground floor
Coming soon - The Brambles is one of only six individual new-homes situated within an exclusive development in the popular the market town of Bourne, on the outskirts of Peterborough, close to local facilities and amenities.
Coming soon - The Brambles is one of only six individual new-homes situated within an exclusive development in the popular the market town of Bourne, on the outskirts of Peterborough, close to local facilities and amenities. The property will offer light, spacious and versatile accommodation; to include a spacious entrance hall, an open-plan kitchen and dining room, utility room, living room, five large double bedrooms, the master with en-suite facilities and the option to utilize bedroom four as a study.
Underfloor heating to the ground floor
Bi-folding doors from the kitchen/diner and living room onto the garden
Oak cladding externally
UPvc double glazed windows
Oak effect laminate flooring and tiling
Fixtures & Fittings;
The property will be fitted with Magnet kitchens, including AEG, BOSCH and Zanussi appliances. Kooker hot/cold taps, double ovens, integrated microwave, dishwasher, washer/dryer and induction hob, large fridge/freezers, Belfast sink, wine rack and stone worktops in kitchen.
The bathrooms to be fitted with Wave products including free standing baths, walk-in showers and Utopia bathroom finishes such as free standing sink bowls.
Rooms & Measurements to follow
The property will feature landscaped gardens, off-road parking and a detached double garage.
The market town of Bourne sits on the border of South Lincolnshire close to the neighbouring borders of Cambridgeshire and Rutland, 11 miles north-east of Stamford, 12 miles west of Spalding and 16 miles north of the city of Peterborough which houses the main-line train station, providing fast and frequent links into London Kings Cross, with an advertised journey time of approximately 50 minutes.
Bourne is ideally placed for easy access to good road links including the A1. Bourne itself is well served well with a wide range of services and amenities including retailers, supermarkets and local businesses as well as a leisure centre with swimming pools. There is a good choice of primary and secondary schooling in the area, including the renowned grammar school.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Property Ref: 92042_HUC102856
5 Bedroom Character Property | Guide Price £650,000
The Old Barn offers an ideal opportunity to acquire a fantastic large barn conversion, situated with beautifully landsca...
3 Bedroom Detached House | Offers in region of £650,000
A beautifully presented double-fronted stone-built property, set at the heart of Castor village, close to local faciliti...
3 Bedroom Detached House | Offers in excess of £685,000
A well-presented chalet style property located in the sought after area of Longthorpe Village. The property offers a wea...
5 Bedroom Character Property | Guide Price £700,000
A period, Grade II listed former vicarage within the lovely village of Eye within easy reach of Peterborough and its man...