- Development/Investment Opportunity
- Building Plot
- Development or Self Build Plot
- Full Planning
- Town Centre Location
- Planning ref: S19/2148 South kesteven district Council.
A fantastic Building Plot with Full planning permission for a detached two storey dwelling with single garage and gardens backing on to the Bourne River Eau and overlooking the Wellhead Park. Planning ref: S19/2148 South kesteven district Council.
A fantastic Building Plot with Full planning permission for a detached two storey dwelling with single garage and gardens backing on to the Bourne River Eau and overlooking the Wellhead Park.
Planning ref: S19/2148 South kesteven district Council.
The plot sits back from West Street in a tucked away location in the Town Centre backing on to the Bourne River Eau and overlooking the Wellherad Park., Bourne is a flourishing town offering a range of services and amenities.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Property Ref: 92042_HUC102392
2 Bedroom Character Property | £250,000
An ideal opportunity to acquire a lovely character cottage, situated on the ever popular Church Street in Market Deeping...
Land | Guide Price £275,000
PLOT OF LAND - Located inbetween 33 The Village and 1 Moggswell Lane, Orton Longueville Peterborough PE2 7DP - Outline p...