- Fantastic spacious detached bungalow
- Sought-after village location
- Three double bedrooms - two en-suite
- Three reception rooms & conservatory
- Front & rear gardens
- Spacious driveway
- Beautiful landscaped gardens
- Open countryside views to the rear
Situated in the sought after village of Langtoft, this spacious and attractive bungalow offers light and spacious living, originally built by Parker Homes, the property has been updated over recent years and briefly comprises; three double bedrooms, two with en-suite facilities.......
Situated in the sought after village of Langtoft, this spacious and attractive bungalow offers light and spacious living, originally built by Parker Homes, the property has been updated over recent years and briefly comprises; three double bedrooms, two with en-suite facilities, a family bathroom, living room, dining room, a recently refurbished kitchen breakfast room and a conservatory/sun room which provides the option of annex accommodation (STPP). The garage has been converted into a functional living space.
Rooms & Measurements
Kitchen - 17'11'' x 14'03'' maximum
Living room - 12'11'' x 32'00''
Reception room - 18'08'' x 20'02''
Dining room - 17'05'' x 12'09''
Conservatory - 20'00'' x 11'01''
Master bedroom - 15'02'' x 20'09''
Bedroom two - 13'02'' x 10'04''
Bedroom three - 9'11'' x 12'01''
Situated in a private cul-de-sac the property is approached by a generous driveway offering ample off-road parking, with views of the green from the front aspect. The rear of the property offers an extensively landscaped south facing garden with large areas of patio, two summer houses and open field views.
Langtoft is located approximately one mile from the market town of Market Deeping and has access to good transport links and benefits from an array of facilities and amenities including a bowling green, two hairdressers, a beauty salon, public house, post office/ general store, village hall, primary school, playing fields and a church. Close by, there is a range of water sports facilities available at Tallington Lakes. The historic town of Stamford is some 9 miles to the South West and Peterborough is around eleven miles to the South, which has the main line station offering fast and frequent rail links into London Kings Cross, with an advertised journey time of a 50 minutes
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Property Ref: 92042_HUC102711
4 Bedroom Detached House | £550,000
A fantastic opportunity to acquire a large detached family home, situated within a cul-de-sac in the highly desirable vi...
5 Bedroom Detached House | £550,000
A well-presented detached family home, situated in the sought after village of Peakirk, within the catchment of Arthur M...
3 Bedroom Character Property | Guide Price £585,000
A beautifully presented Grade II Listed character cottage, situated in the sought after conservation village of Wansford...
4 Bedroom Character Property | Guide Price £600,000
- UNDER OFFER - A beautifully presented Grade II Listed mill conversion, set in the sought after village of Water Newton...