- Mid-terrace property within town centre
- Two bedrooms - family bathroom
- Views over-looking park
- Well maintained throughout
- Bespoke fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- No onward chain
Positioned within the heart of the market town of Uppingham, is this well-maintained mid terrace property which benefits from a lovely open front aspect, quiet location, short walk to amenities, rear west-facing garden and is offered with no onward chain.
A well presented mid-terraced property set right in the centre of Uppingham over-looking the park to the front. The property briefly comprises lounge, kitchen/diner, two bedrooms and bathroom. To the outside there is a well maintained, lawned rear garden.
The property is approached along the path to the front which leads to the front entrance door which gives access to the lounge. The lounge has a Clearview multi-fuel stove, an area under the stairs and views over the park. Stairs lead to the first floor. A half-glazed door leads to the kitchen which is fitted with bespoke French Gray-coloured base and wall units with wooden work surfaces and integrated appliances. The floor is laid with ceramic tiles and there is room for a table and chairs with a door providing rear access to the garden.
Off the first floor landing are two bedrooms and a modern fitted bathroom with shower over the bath. The bedroom to the front benefits from a built in cupboard.
Kitchen - 8'1 x 9'9
Living room - 11'11 x 15'9
Bed 1 - 8'7 max x 10'10
Bed 2 - 8'2 max x 8' max
Bathroom - 5'7 x 7'3
The rear garden has a small terrace and is mainly laid to lawn with borders containing mature shrubs. A shed is located to the rear of the garden with a useful log store just located off the rear of the kitchen.
Agent's notes: There is a right of way across number 8.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Property Ref: 8320_GTU101154
2 Bedroom Character Property | Guide Price £200,000
Positioned within the heart of the market town of Uppingham, is this well-maintained mid terrace property which benefits...
4 Bedroom Character Property | £185,000
Nestled off the bustling High Street of Uppingham, down Adderley Street, is this terrace property which requires renovat...
3 Bedroom Terraced House | Offers in excess of £210,000
An immaculate and well presented mid terraced character property nestled in the heart of the market town of Uppingham. T...
3 Bedroom End of Terrace House | £225,000
Positioned on the popular Firs Development in Uppingham is this well-presented and modern three bedroomed mid-terrace pr...