- No onward chain
- Modern three storey townhouse
- Sought after 'The Firs' development
- Three bedrooms - three bathrooms
- Enclosed rear garden
- Single garage and two parking spaces
Positioned in the popular Firs Development in Uppingham is this three storey modern town house which has been extended to the rear and is currently offered with no onward chain.
The property is entered into the porch with stairs to the first floor. This floor comprises of a family room and open plan living area including kitchen, dining, downstairs WC and garden room. The kitchen is fitted with a range of base and wall units with granite style work tops, fitted oven/hob and space for white goods. The kitchen leads to the open plan dining area and garden room with French doors giving access to the rear garden.
The first floor landing has one bedroom to the front of the property with en suite bathroom also accessed from the landing. The large living room sits to the rear of the property with a flame effect gas fire, this room benefits from French doors opening onto the sun terrace overlooking the rear garden.
The second floor has a further two bedrooms, the master bedroom is situated to the rear of the property overlooking the garden. It has three built in double wardrobes and en suite. The second bedroom overlooks the front of the property with two built in double wardrobes and en suite.
To the front of the property is a small lawn garden with a variety of shrubs and borders, enclosed by hedging and has a paved path to the front door. The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with a variety of shrubs and borders, timber storage shed and patio area. It is enclosed by fencing and hedging with gated access to the single garage and two further parking spaces.
Rooms & Measurements
Family Room - 3.72m x 3.24m (12'2" x 10'6")
Kitchen - 4.76m x 3.34m (15'6" x 10'9")
Dining Area - 3.72m x 2.41m (12'2" x 7'9")
Garden Room - 4.76m x 2.15m (15'6" x 7')
Family Bathroom/En Suite
Bedroom - 2.50m x 2.68m (8'2" x 8'7")
Living Room - 4.78m x 4.06m (15'6" x 13'3")
Bedroom - 4.78m x 2.75m (15'6" x 9')
Master Bedroom - 4.78m x 3.68m (15'6" x 12')
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Property Ref: 8320_GTU101316
2 Bedroom Cottage | Guide Price £250,000
An immaculately presented mid-terrace period stone cottage nestled in the heart of the rural village of Bisbrooke. The p...
3 Bedroom Terraced House | Guide Price £225,000
A fantastic opportunity to acquire a spacious three bedroom family home within walking distance to the town centre but s...
3 Bedroom Semi-Detached House | Offers in excess of £375,000
An attractive, extended semi-detached family home nestled in the heart of the sought after Leicestershire village of Hal...
4 Bedroom Character Property | Offers Over £440,000
An attractive stone-built cottage, set nestled as the heart of Caldecott village, close to local facilities and amenitie...