- Fantastic detached family home
- Spacious and flexible accommodation throughout
- Four bedrooms - family bathroom
- No onward chain
- Far-reaching countryside views from first floor
- Tucked away in quiet cul-de-sac
Tucked away in a private setting in the quiet cul de sac of Shepherds Way, is this attractive detached property, offered with no onward chain.
Tucked away in a private setting in the quiet cul de sac of Shepherds Way, is this attractive detached property, offered with no onward chain. The property may require some modernisation throughout and briefly comprises; a large living and dining room, kitchen, conservatory, WC, four good sized bedrooms, a family bathroom. There are front and rear gardens and an integral single, tandem garage.
The property is accessed into the entrance hall, with stairs leading to the first floor, a downstairs WC and cloaks cupboard. A door leads in to the open plan living / dining room which is an L shape. The right hand side of this room is the living room which offers a dual aspect with sliding doors into the conservatory, which offers a panoramic view of the rear garden. The living room also benefits from an electric fire.
The kitchen lies to the rear of the property and is fitted with a range of base and wall units with integrated appliances including an oven, electric hob, fridge, freezer and dishwasher. There is also a side access door.
The large and bright first floor landing provides access to four good sized bedrooms and family bathroom. The two double bedrooms lie at the rear of the property and overlook the garden, providing far-reaching countryside views, with all bedrooms benefitting from built in wardrobes and storage. The family bathroom is fitted with a three piece suite with a corner bath and shower over.
The property is approached via a paved driveway, providing off-road parking for two vehicles and leading to an integral single, tandem garage. There is a well maintained front garden which is stocked with shrubs and flowers and could easily be changed to allow additional parking. The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with a sun trap patio and is bordered by mature shrubs, a stunning magnolia tree and fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Property Ref: 8320_GTU101177
3 Bedroom Semi-Detached House | Offers in excess of £375,000
An attractive, extended semi-detached family home nestled in the heart of the sought after Leicestershire village of Hal...
3 Bedroom Character Property | Offers in excess of £375,000
Nestled in the heart of the village of North Luffenham is this Grade II Listed chocolate box character cottage which ret...
3 Bedroom Character Property | £300,000
This character style cottage situated within the centre of Uppingham offers spacious living accommodation with a south f...
3 Bedroom Detached Bungalow | Offers in excess of £400,000
A magnificent and rare opportunity to acquire a well-presented detached bungalow within the market town of Uppingham whi...
4 Bedroom Character Property | £450,000
*** SOLD STC ***An attractive stone-built cottage, set nestled as the heart of Caldecott village, close to local facilit...
3 Bedroom Semi-Detached House | Offers Over £475,000
Positioned on a private and secluded small development in the sought-after village of Exton is this immaculate and well...