- UNDER OFFER Three Bedrooms
- Semi-Detached Property
- Town Centre Location
- Home Office/Garden Studio
- Tenure - Freehold
**UNDER OFFER** A beautifully presented and spacious semi-detached three bedroom property in a sought after area within walking distance of the town centre.
UNDER OFFER - A beautifully presented and spacious semi-detached three bedroom property in a sought after area within walking distance of the town centre.
The property comprises a small entrance hall with stairs leading to the first floor and a door giving access into a spacious sitting room. The sitting room has a large window to the front of the property, a feature fireplace and a door through to the kitchen/diner. The kitchen/diner has a range of base and wall units, free standing oven, tall fridge/freezer and plumbing for a dishwasher/washing machine. There is also a useful pantry cupboard under the stairs and a door leading through to the conservatory. The conservatory is a generous size and has patio doors opening to the garden.
The first floor accommodation comprises a large master bedroom with window overlooking the rear garden. Two further bedrooms sit to the front of the property, one double and one single. There is a family bathroom with a bath with shower over, a low flush WC and a wash hand basin. The landing provides loft hatch access and useful storage cupboard over the stairs.
At the front of the property there is off road parking on a gravel driveway with a paved pathway leading to the front door. The front garden is laid to lawn with mature borders. There is side access from the driveway to the rear garden which is mainly laid to lawn with a variety of shrubs and borders. There is a decking area with home studio/office situated at the bottom of the garden which is fully insulated and wired. The garden is south west facing which benefits from the sun for the majority of the day.
Master Bedroom - 4.2m x 2.8m (13'9 x 9'1)
Bedroom 2 - 3.1m x 2.1m (10' x 7')
Bedroom 3 - 2.0m x 2.0m (6'8 x 6'6)
Family Bathroom - 2.1m x 1.8m (7' x 5'10)
Sitting Room - 4.9m x 3.1m (16'1 x 10')
Kitchen/Diner - 4.1m x 2.7m (13'7 x 8'11)
Conservatory - 3.6m x 3.5m (11'10 x 11'7)
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Property Ref: 8320_GTU101049
3 Bedroom Terraced House | Offers in excess of £210,000
An immaculate and well presented mid terraced character property nestled in the heart of the market town of Uppingham. T...
2 Bedroom Character Property | Guide Price £200,000
Positioned within the heart of the market town of Uppingham, is this well-maintained mid terrace property which benefits...
3 Bedroom End of Terrace House | £225,000
Positioned on the popular Firs Development in Uppingham is this well-presented and modern three bedroomed mid-terrace pr...
3 Bedroom Semi-Detached House | Guide Price £250,000
A stunning and much improved period cottage nestled in the heart of Uppingham and is offered with no onward chain. The c...