- Overlooking Village Green
- Stone-built in 2006 by Hereward Homes
- Two En-Suites
- Studio above Garage
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Three Reception Rooms
A Beautiful stone build detached property situated in the sought after village of Tallington overlooking the village green, with spacious accommodation throughout briefly comprising of a large entrance hall, three reception rooms, including a large sitting room with fireplace.
A beautiful stone build detached property situated in the sought after village of Tallington overlooking the village green, with spacious accommodation throughout briefly comprising of a large entrance hall, three reception rooms, including a large sitting room with fireplace, kitchen/dining room with a study off and separate dining room. There is also a utility and cloakroom. On the first floor there are four double bedrooms, two with en-suite and a family bathroom.
The property sits on a corner and has open-plan gardens mainly laid to lawn that extend to the front and side of the house. A double driveway provides parking at the rear of the property leading to the double garage. The rear garden is laid to lawn with patio and seating areas and enclosed by part stonewall and fencing.
There is also a good sized studio/home office situated above the garage and accessed via an external staircase.
Red House Paddock is a small exclusive development of stone houses over-looking the protected village green, built by Hereward Homes in 2006.
Tallington is a small village located approximately four miles east of the historic Georgian market town of Stamford, with its many interesting shops, restaurants and excellent schools. The village is comprised of a mixture of houses and cottages, and has the benefit of a church, village hall, public house, garage, day-care centre and farm shop. Close by there are a good range of recreational facilities provided by Tallington Lakes, including dry-ski slopes, sailing, water-skiing, canoeing and fishing. Peterborough to the south-east is the main regional centre and offers a wider range of recreational and shopping facilities together with a mainline high-speed rail-link to London King's Cross with a publicised journey time of approximately 50 minutes.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Property Ref: 92042_HUC102899
5 Bedroom Character Property | Guide Price £650,000
The Old Barn offers an ideal opportunity to acquire a fantastic large barn conversion, situated with beautifully landsca...