- Extended and improved throughout
- Large garden
- Refitted bathrooms
- Two reception rooms
- Four bedrooms
- Single garage
A well-presented semi-detached property in the sought after location of Fulbridge Road. The property has been improved & comprises of 2 reception rooms, kitchen, large utility room, downstairs cloakroom, 4 bedrooms and family bathroom and also benefits from a large driveway, garage & rear garden.
The property is entered via a central hallway with stairs giving access to the first floor and a storage cupboard, and doors off to the reception room and kitchen. There is a formal dining room at the front of the property with a large bay window and also a good-sized sitting room at the rear of the property with a feature contemporary fireplace and built in shelving unit with doors through to the dining room and French doors giving access to the decking and garden.
The kitchen sits at the rear of the property and is fitted with a range of base and wall units plus fitted appliances. The kitchen offers a window which overlooks the rear garden and a door through to a large utility room. The utility room is fitted with contemporary range of base and wall units with plumbing for washing machine and a door giving access to the garage and downstairs cloakroom. There are also doors to the decking and garden.
On the first floor the landing gives access to four good-sized bedrooms and a recently refitted family bathroom with a four piece suite including a roll top bath and shower.
The property has a large block paved driveway providing off road parking for several cars leading to a single integral garage. A large rear garden with decking across the rear of the property and enclosed by fencing and hedging.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Property Ref: 92042_HUC101736
2 Bedroom Character Property | £389,950
A beautiful example of a Grade II Listed stone-built character cottage, set nestled within the highly desirable village...
4 Bedroom Semi-Detached House | £375,000
A well-presented semi-detached property situated in the sought after location of Ailsworth. The property is briefly comp...
4 Bedroom Detached House | Guide Price £350,000
A fantastic four bedroom detached property situated in the sought after area of Park Farm on the edge of Stanground. The...
5 Bedroom Detached House | Offers in excess of £400,000
A beautifully presented five bedroom detached property in the sought after location of Hampton in Peterborough, close to...
4 Bedroom Detached House | Guide Price £425,000
A well-presented detached property in the sought after village of Eye, briefly comprising of 3 reception rooms, 4 double...