- Renovated Throughout
- Large Gardens
- Original Features
- Brand New Kitchen
- Brand New Bathrooms
- Cul-de-sac Location
An established spacious property situated in the sought after location of Westwood Park Close, the property has just been renovated throughout by the current owners to a high standard whilst retaining the character and some original features.
An established spacious property situated in the sought after location of Westwood Park Close, the property has just been renovated throughout by the current owners to a high standard whilst retaining the charachter and some original features. Briefly comprising of a spacious entrance hall, two receptions rooms, kitchen/dining room, utility and cloakroom. On the first floor there are 4 bedrooms, en-suite and a family bathroom. There is a good size driveway to the front leading to a single garage and a large rear garden.
The property is accessed via a large entrance hall with a wide feature solid wooden staircase and stripped wood flooring, doors off to the reception rooms, kitchen and cloakroom. The cloakroom is fitted with a two piece suite and has a feature tilled floor. To the rear of the property there is a large dining room with French doors giving access to the patio and garden, a large sitting room again with French doors and a feature stone fireplace. The kitchen has an entrance lobby with a door to the utility room and through to the L-shaped kitchen/dining room. The kitchen has been refitted in a modern Shaker style with a range of fitted appliances, wooden flooring and space for dining or seating.
On the first floor a part galleried landing with a large arched window to the front and gives access to the four bedrooms, with one enjoying an en -suite shower room, there is also a newly fitted family bathroom.
The property is situated at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac on a large plot with a good sized driveway leading to the garage.
The rear garden is a great size is mainly laid to lawn with a variety of shrubs and mature trees.
Cloakroom: 8' 11" x 4' 2" max (2.72m x 1.27m)
Lounge: 17' 5"max x 12' 4" (5.31m x 3.76m)
Family Room: 13' 2" x 11' 10" (4.01m x 3.61m)
Kitchen/Diner: 18' 5" max x 15' 11" (5.61m x4.85m)
Utility Room: 8' 5" x 6' 9" (2.57m x 2.06m)
Master Bedroom: 13' 6" x 11' 8" (4.11m x 3.56m)
En-suite Shower Room
Bedroom Two: 17' 5" x 12' 5" (5.31m x 3.78m)
Bedroom Three: 15' 4" x 10' 8" (4.67m x 3.25m)
Bedroom Four: 10' 4" x 8' 6" (3.15m x 2.59m)
Family Bathroom: 9' 3" x 5' 11" (2.82m x 1.80m)
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Property Ref: 92042_HUC102845
5 Bedroom Detached House | Offers in excess of £550,000
A beautifully presented, extended and renovated property in the sought after area of Tattershall Drive in Market Deeping...
5 Bedroom Detached House | £550,000
A beautifully presented detached property built in 2017 in the sought after village of Helpston. Briefly comprising of t...
4 Bedroom Detached House | £575,000
A beautifully presented recently fully renovated detached property situated on a quiet road in the sought after village...
4 Bedroom Detached House | Offers in region of £580,000
A fantastic detached property situated on Lincoln road in Werrington Village, The property has been well maintained thro...