- Sought after village location
- Close to facilities and amenities
- Four bedrooms
- En-suite and in-built storage to the master
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Open-plan kitchen/dining room
- Generous gardens & patio area
- Off-road parking & garaging
A fantastic detached family home, situated in the sought after location of Ailsworth village, overlooking open countryside. The property is double fronted in design and offers light and spacious accommodation with a contemporary feel.
A fantastic detached family home, situated in the sought after location of Ailsworth village, overlooking open countryside. The property is double fronted in design and offers light and spacious accommodation with a contemporary feel throughout, briefly comprises: an entrance hallway, WC/cloakroom, formal lounge and a spacious kitchen/dining room. To the first floor there is a family bathroom and four bedrooms with the master featuring in-built storage and en-suite facilities. There is also access to an airing cupboard from the landing. The rear bedrooms benefit from open countryside views.
Rooms & Measurements
Formal lounge - 18'10" x 11'
Kitchen/dining room - 18'10" x 16'2" (maximum measurements An 'L' shaped room)
Master bedroom - 13'5" maximum x 11'3"
Bedroom - 9'7" x 11'2" (maximum)
Bedroom - 9' 7" x 7'5" (maximum)
Bedroom four - 7'10" x 7'
The property is approached by a spacious hard standing area, leading to a private driveway with space for parking and garaging. There is also side gated access into the rear gardens. The rear gardens are mainly laid to lawn and feature a large patio/seating area all enclosed by mature shrubs and timber fencing. There is a courtesy side door from the garden into the garage.
The Village of Castor and Ailsworth is within easy reach of excellent local amenities including churches, two public houses, coffee shop and convenience store. The Cathedral City of Peterborough is approximately 6 miles away, which provides a comprehensive range of shopping facilities, together with the main line train station providing frequent high speed services into London Kings Cross. The Georgian town of Stamford is some 10 miles away and offers a further range of amenities and is home to the well-known George Hotel. Both private and state education is well catered for in the area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Property Ref: 92042_HUC102675
4 Bedroom Detached House | Offers in excess of £460,000
A wonderful detached family home, situated on the highly desirable Mary Armyne Road in Orton Longueville. The property h...
2 Bedroom Lodge | £450,000
A fantastic opportunity to acquire an Eco modular, single story dwelling in a tucked away location set in generous groun...
4 Bedroom Detached House | Offers in excess of £435,000
A beautifully presented detached property in the sought after area of Earlswood in Orton Brimbles, The property has been...
3 Bedroom Character Property | Offers Over £475,000
-- UNDER OFFER -- NO CHAIN - The property has been recently renovated and finished to a high standard throughout, tastef...